1. What Starting bank is advised for this service?
A. We recommend a 100 point bank for the advised service and 175 point bank for the Alternative win only staking plan .
2. When and how are selections sent out?
A. Selections are posted on the morning of racing, we are increasingly leaning towards morning selections in order to try and protect members accounts and the average time of selections is now around 10am. They are sent out to members via three formats, email, Whatsapp and a private Facebook group. All members are welcome to choose which or all of these formats to receive selections.
3. What type of bets are provided?
A. Here at Elite we advise only Win and each way single bets.
4. Do you send out a warning in advance of selections being sent out?
A. Yes, we send out a warning message with a time for selections roughly 20 minutes before posting them. This helps ensure every member is expecting selections and is ready to stake them.
5. Do you record the best price available?
A. No, we have an extremely fair recorded price method in that we will only record a price that 2 leading bookmakers are offering. If 2 firms aren't offering top price we simply record the second best price available with leading bookmakers.
6. Do you record prices from all bookmakers?
A. No. We are aware that not all bookmakers will take the same amount of stakes and therefore we only record with those we feel are relatively fair. This along with question 6 maximizes the chances of our members getting the recorded prices.
7. Do you have figures for betting the selections in a Win Only fashion?
A. Yes, we have recently collated and published a win only form of our results. These can be found here.
8. Do you proof your tips independently?
A. Yes, we have proofed previously to Secret Betting Club and tipsterreviews.
9. How many tips are there per day?
A. On average there are 2-3 selections per day, depending on the quality of racing. Weekends can often be busier than the early part of the week.
10. Is Elite Racing Advice affiliated to any bookmakers in the way or sign up links or any other promotions?
A. Absolutely not. Quite simply this service exists in order to make people money from bookmakers via gambling on horse racing. We do not believe in affiliate links to bookmakers, we are against them not part of their team.
More coming shortly...
Have a question that hasn't been covered here? Feel free to email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP!